Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary

6 years ago these two characters thought it would be a good idea to get married.


And...
8 bikes
6 cars
1 apartment
4 neighbors
2 knee surgeries
1 pulling over in bird's eye to throw up
3 cell phone companies
4 computers
1 trip to the Atlantic
1 trip to the Pacific
4 GPS's
459 Geocaches
11 church callings
5 jobs
1 trip to the emergency room
a few tears
and lot of laughs later... we are still going strong.

I would love to say that it has been nothing but love and bliss since... but since we all are aware of a little thing called "reality" we know it hasn't. But I have been very happy and glad that I made the choice. I don't think I could have found anyone better. I'm happy that it's eternity and I'm happy that it's Chad. I love you.

Look how confident this young couple looks




We were so tired of getting our picture taken at this point. Can you tell?

My family. My oldest brother Ryan had fallen down the stairs that day and was on some pain medication... can you find him?

Chad's family... minus his sister Jenny. We don't know where she was for this picture.


7 comments:

Lexi said...

Happy A-day! Glad you made it this far!!

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Awww, so cute!

Ryan B said...

Congratulations, you two!

I also thought that I would compliment the tradition by putting myself back in the Emergency Room again, this year. When I got home, hopped up on the pain meds they gave me, I thought of you two. :)

LeMira said...

I love the pictures! Congrats on making it to six years!

The Adcocks said...

BIG props to anyone who can survive Chad longer than a few months. Congratulations you two...and many more to come. (PS that was nice of Shawn to wear a tie to the reception)

Ann said...

Yay! 6 years is a fun time.

Misty said...

So, why am I just now learning that you guys have a blog? This is not because I'm an idiot (I'm sure). I blame you guys. Jerks. Just for that I'm blog stalking you forever. Heh heh heh. (Please don't go private just so you can block me.) Oh, and happy anniversary. You earned a stalker for your 6th.