Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh Memories/Embarrassing Pictures

Sometimes I forget how cool I was when I was younger... now I or you will never forget.

This is my mom and I one Christmas. Note the awesome glasses and the super awesome coat.


Not sure if this is the same Christmas, but this was an awesome toy. I had a great perm.

This was my wall as a teenager. As you may have figured out, I loved Blink 182, No Doubt, and Freddie Prinze Jr.
This was my first dance. Can I just tell you how awkward that was when the photographer wanted us to hold hands.


This is my friend Traci... I most put this in here because I miss being skinny.


We all worked together. Adrianne is the one trying to put her arm around me. Aileen is the one checking the time. My hair is red.


This is me and Laura Cannon. This is our trip up to see No Doubt in Idaho. It was fun.


BONUS!!!

Can anyone guess who this awesome cheerleader is? Clue: If you have only known me for a couple of years, you have a good chance of knowing who she is.

8 comments:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Well, aren't you brave! Don't you just love those ever so lovely photos that seem to scream "what are you wearing?"

LeMira said...

Guess what?! I'm stalking your blog now. Anyway, I love the old pictures. It's always funny to look back, or at least it should be.

jen said...

I love the pictures. I was just looking at the pictures you and Adrianne and Aileen gave me for my birthday. I crack up every time I look at them. You can check out my blog (if you want, I'm not forcing you), but it is a private blog, so send me your email via facebook or jenopp@hotmail.com and I will add you as a reader.

Ann said...

Nice post. VERY Nice! I expect more good things.

Ann said...

And I do believe that cheerleader is Christy...

Charmin said...

I think you need to do a before and after picture for those of us that are challenged at these games.

Anna said...

MALINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Bear and Stephy said...

Good job, Anna