Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Introducting....


This is a picture my brother drew for us to put in the baby's room. I would have put one of those cute little profile pictures up that you get when you get a sonogram, but the little stinker wouldn't do it for us. We are happy she wasn't shy about showing us her girl parts, though. The doctor said that he is 98% sure it's a girl.

We are very excited. She will have a girl cousin almost the exact same age as her. Still working on names.

Love you, baby girl!

3 comments:

Misty said...

She's totally making me eat my words. I thought for sure she would be a he! Congrats! And we're still going to corrupt her, by the way. Boy or girl, Caulder's going to teach her all the naughty stuff he knows. Which is a lot of stuff.

regina said...

Chadina has a nice ring or Chanie. (chad/anie) and does misty know to NEVER go against the power of me? i knew it was a girl. so sure i even made a girl blanket and gave it to them already. that's right i am a prophet, seer and baby gender guesser.

Ryan B said...

Whoever drew that isn't a very good artist.