Thursday, January 28, 2010

Creepy

The baby on our new widget looks kind of creepy.

Hopefully we'll be finding out the sex of the baby soon. My sister's friend works at the Provo Hospital in Labor and Delivery and if it's not busy in the next couple of days she'll check for us. We're really excited to find out. I'm ready to call it he or she instead of it.

As for me, I'm feeling lots better. Still throwing up a bit in the mornings, but the all day nausea is gone and I finally have some energy back. During the first trimester I felt pregnant constantly, now my constant reminder is the growing belly.

7 comments:

regina said...

i think that fake baby looks just like you. i also think it is a girl. i also think you should call it chadina.

Bear and Stephy said...

Thanks a lot. Is that a mixture between Chad and Regina? Do you really think it's a girl?

Lexi said...

Haha! It looks like the Ally McBeal baby! Make it dance!

Williams said...

maybe you should find a new one.

Shawners said...

BABY BOY!!!!!

Ryan B said...

Whatever it is, all I know is that I'm going to be its favorite uncle.

Misty said...

Chadina is a lovely name. But come on, you're Botts. You know it's going to be a boy. And as soon as he's born we'll let Caulder begin his "DESTROY ALL" indoctrination program. (You can try to ban us from seeing your child, but we'll find a way... we'll find a way.)